Net-Works.com Terms and Conditions of Use
Net-Works.com (including all content available through the www.net-works.com web domain, the “Site”) is operated by Interface Europe, Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively, “Interface”). By using the Site, or uploading or downloading materials from the Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to use the Site, or upload or download materials from the Site.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may provide links to third-party websites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Interface has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Interface will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Site, you expressly relieve Interface, its subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
To access and/or use certain current and/or potential future elements or features of the Site, you may be asked to create a Net-Works.com user account. If so, you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you should take all appropriate steps to keep your account password secure. You must notify Interface immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Permissions and Restrictions
- You agree not to distribute any part of the Site, including but not limited to User Submissions (as defined below), without Interface’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to use the Site for any commercial use unrelated to Interface’s business interests without the prior written authorization of Interface. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without Interface’s express approval:
- sale of access to the Site;
- use of the Site for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue; and
- the sale of advertising, either on the Site or any third-party website, targeted to the content of specific User Submissions or general Site content.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading original content to the Site; and
- any use that Interface expressly authorizes in writing.
- Interface reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time.
Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general items set forth above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the Site:
- The content on the Site, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to either Interface, the Zoological Society of London (“ZSL”), or their respective subsidiaries or affiliates, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under applicable law. Content on the Site is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes outside of the Site without the prior written consent of its respective owners. You may access Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. Interface reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
- You may access User Submissions solely:
- for your information and business use in connection with your normal duties in support of Interface’s business interests; and
- as intended through the normal functionality of the Site.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Site for any commercial purposes unrelated to Interface’s or ZSL’s ongoing business interests.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content therein.
You understand that when using the Site, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, both internal and external to Interface, and that Interface is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to User Submissions provided by non-Interface employees. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Interface, its subsidiaries and affiliates with respect thereto. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Interface, its subsidiaries and affiliates to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law regarding all matters related to your use of the Site.
User Submissions; Ownership of Materials
Infringement; Appropriate Conduct; Account Termination
Interface does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Site, and Interface will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Interface reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. Interface will terminate a User’s access to the Site if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
Warranty/Limitation of Liability/Indemnification
You agree that your use of the Site shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Interface, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use thereof. Interface is under no continuing obligation to ensure the ongoing accuracy or completeness of information previously posted on the Site. Interface makes no warranties or representations about the current or future accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for (a) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (b) any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Site, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site, (e) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Ste by any third party, and/or (f) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site.
In no event shall Interface, its employees, directors, agents, subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the Site or any linked website, even if Interface has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INTERFACE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE APPEARANCE OR CONTENT OF USER SUBMISSIONS, OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Contact for Questions